Sunday 14 June 2009

Sugar Bowl Challenge 12


Well it has been a beautiful day here in Norfolk. We have had a lovely day out with friends visiting some open gardens at the coast. Time to get this card entered for the
Sugar Bowl Challenge . I found using 6 different papers and following this sketch quite a challenge, but an enjoyable challenge. I would never have thought of such a complicated sketch myself. I decided to just use part of the stamp for a change. The challenge also required blue and green to be used.
Sugar Nellie stamp Flowers
Papers - Papermania Sweet Nothings, others from stash
Prima Flowers
Other items from stash

2 comments:

Lilian said...

Your card is just so pretty! Great papers and embellishments. Love the added butterflies too.

Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge and hope to see you in the next one too.

Lynsey said...

Marianne this is a wonderful card! I love how you have used just part of the image, that works really well.
Hugs Lynsey:)