Monday 24 August 2009

Celebrate


Wow what beautiful weather we had this weekend and today is lovely too. Don't like to complain but the gardens so badly need some rain. We've only had the odd shower over the last 2 weeks or so. Went to a retirement party yesterday at somebody's house in the country which was lovely and today I have the day off work, hooray, so plan to spend it mainly making cards. I have 8 A5 cards ordered, 6 of them using this image so my challenge to myself is to make all 6 different. This is the first one using the sketch at MAWTT. I die cut the image and layered up using my nesties and added some bling to fit the sketch, scrolls and stars using Sizzix and Cuttlebug dies.

3 comments:

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne, love all the swirls on your card, you have given me great inspiration! Well done on getting all these cards made today!
Hugs Lynsey:)

clare said...

Lovely card..and a great take on my sketch..thanks for taking part in MAWTT good luck and we hope you can join us again
clare DT

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi, Love the card again, how cute is the wee bear, Thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT this week, Hazelxoxox