Sunday 13 September 2009

Daisy Sitting Pretty


I finally had time to make a card this evening and I'm sitting typing this whilst listening to Thank You for the Music on Radio 2, the ABBA tribute programme. Trouble is I keep losing concentration as I can't help singing along. I don't like taking photos this late but wanted to get this card posted. Unfortunately although I didn't use a flash you can't see the sentiment very well as it is so shiny.

I received my lovely goody bag from Tracy at Squiggle Stamps and it included this cute stamp. So this is my first card for my very first guest DT spot. Make whatever you like said Tracy so I used this great sketch from A Spoon Full of Sugar. Yesterday was a beautiful warm sunny day but today it has been grey and dull all day. Autumn is on it's way so I went with autumn colours again for this card. She is coloured with Promarkers and I used my Sakura stardust pen to give her flower on her top and the spots on her socks some sparkle. I cut her out and layered her on paper cut with a nestie and layered again on card embossed with Cuttlebug swiss dots. Papers are Papermania Simply Elegant and Craftwork Cards, along with the sentiment, also layered on nestie cut card, and candy. The twig and flowers are Sizzix and the large flowers are from stash and Prima.

5 comments:

Jo said...

Lovely card Marianne, the colours are fab! Jo x

Tracy said...

She looks lovely Marianne! Thank You! Loving those rich autumnal colours! Hope you had fun :)

Squiggles & Giggles
Tracy x

cats whiskers said...

This is a really stunning card dear, beautiful colouring and perfect layout
Hugs Jacqui

jenny said...

Gorgeous card Marianne, love the autumn colours x

Jenny xx

Lynsey said...

Wow what a little cutie this image is! I think your first GTD card is stunning!
Hugs Lynsey:)