Sunday 17 January 2010

BLOG CANDY WINNER TIME

Hi everyone out there in blogland. Yesterday it was pouring with rain but today the sun is shining. It's so long since we have seen it, isn't it wonderful. I have had another fantastic week this week as I won the say no to word verification surprise candy on the ABC Christmas challenge. Say no to word verification is a campaign I fully support and I urge those of you who have this switched on to turn it off as it wastes so much precious time. If you are worried about spam then switch on blog approval instead.

I also won 3 digi images on the Friday Sketchers challenge and a goody bag from the C4E challenge.

The most fantastic news of all of course was the invite to join the wonderful DT at Kaboodle Doodles. I will shortly be posting some details about myself on this blog so hop over if you are interested. I really hope you will all be joining in their fortnightly prize challenges.

I was astounded by the number of entries for my candy. Taking out duplicate comments I entered numbers 1 to 157 into random number generator and then couldn't remember how I had copied it last time. I know I did it last time with no problem and then photoshopped it but I just couldn't get it to work today, very frustrating, so I had to make do with copying it into Word and then pasting it here.

Now for the moment you have all been waiting for, drum roll please. The winner of my candy is.................................................................................


True Random Number Generator
Min: 1
Max: 157
Result: 82 Powered by RANDOM.ORG

That's you, Sue of http://susiesunshines.blogspot.com/

I am overwhelmed by the number of followers I now have and to celebrate this week's happenings I decided to give away a small second prize. So the winner of this surprise candy is .............................................................................

True Random Number Generator
Min: 1
Max: 157
Result: 49 Powered by RANDOM.ORG

That's you, Denise at http://thecraftyden.blogspot.com/

Please e-mail me ladies with your addresses and I will get your prizes sent to you.

Thanks everyone for your entries and your continued support. I'll be celebrating my first year in blogland on 6 June so will have some candy up for grabs before then so hope you'll all join in.

10 comments:

Jenz Bitz 'n' Bobs said...

well done ladies have fun playing with your candy. Congratulations Marianne for joining the design teams. Can't wait to see your cards. Jenny x

Larisa said...

Congrats for lucky girls who are the winners )))))))))

The Crafty Den said...

Wow thank you Marianne for offering a second prize (and picking me!). I'll email you with my details. Thanks so much. Denise x

Sue said...

Whoooooo,thank you so much Marianne,i am delighted and can't wait to play with my gorgeous new goodies:)

Also congratulations on your new DT position,that is wonderful news and very well deserved,i look forward to seeing all your fabby creations.

Will email you my addy later..thanks:)

sue
xx

Chrisd said...

Congrats to the winners!

Queen La Rubba said...

Congrats to the winning ladies!

MARIANNE ~ Congrats to yu on all of your winning'a and your new DT Spot! Super exciting!!! Enjoy!!

HUGS
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba

Faye said...

Congrats on all of your news - what a fab week! xxx

Susie Little said...

Well done on your wins and DT spots,
I live just down the A140 in Long stratton!!!

Susie xx

thread-bare said...

Woo Hoo well done hun xx Clare x

Alexandra Lundgren said...

How fabulous- all sorts of wonderful news for you :)

Congrats to the lucky winners and thank you again for offering up such a generous prize.