Friday 29 January 2010

Sneak peek at Clover


What a lucky girl I am. As guest DT for Pollycraft Paula sent me not one, not two but all six of the gorgeous new Lilybean fairy digi images. This one is called Clover Butterfly Wishes and is previewed today. If you would like the chance to get Clover for free just head on over to Pollycraft where 2 lucky bloggers will get this fab fairy.

This card has all my favourite colours. I coloured her with Promarkers and Sakura clearstar pen and added some white glitter to her wings, which had been coloured lilac, and purple Shimmerz to her hat. I hope you can see how she sparkles. I punched 2 large butterflies with my new X cut punch and stuck one down completely with the other one just stuck in the middle with some added gems. The fabric butterflies were found lurking in my stash. I then chalked a sentiment from Alissa Designs and added a butterfly brad. Papers are all Papermania. The side border is punched with an MSBP with ribbon inserted underneath. The bottom border is the paper left from the punching.

I am also entering this card for 2 challenges, Flutter by at Quixotic and Summer in Winter at Dutch Dare.

11 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

A beautiful card, i am loving the new images.
Lisa ;)

dolcreations said...

Lucky you to have all those new and beautiful images to play with! This card is gorgeous..LOVE THE PURPLE Marianne!

Loz said...

Oh I love these images!! Love the glittery wings and all the purple. Have fun playing with them all x

☼ Cheryl* said...

Wow Marianne!! That card is lovely, the image is gorgeous!

pinky said...

Oh Marianne, you are a lucky duck, and you have just showcased her beautifully in your lovely purples. She is just adorable.
Pinky

Jill said...

Wow you were lucky Marianne, what lovely fairy images. Really like the way that you have constructed your card and the colours are so perfect. Jill x

Anne said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS Marianne!! Oh Lord you lucky devil, what a treat you had. I love this stamps but you've really brought her to life. Your colouring is just fabulous!!! :o) xx

Lisa said...

Hi Marianne, Gorgeous card! Such a sweet image and I love the butterflies.

Lisa x

Martine said...

ooo this is wonderful, beautiful papers, image and embellies, thanks so much for joining in with this weeks challenge over at Quixotic Challenges :)

xx

Martine

Anonymous said...

What a cute card! love the layout and colouring too!

just popped over to say also thank you for the cute card you sent me too! very kind thought :0)

and it really cheered me up! thanks

hugs Samantha :0)

Hope to see you soon on ABC Chrtistmas challenge :0)

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Marianne, love the depth to this!
Clairex