Tuesday 12 January 2010

Sugar Bowl 26


SECOND POST FOR TODAY
Well I managed to get another card made with one of the images I coloured last night. I'm definitely not quite with it, my typing is awful, have to keep correcting it, and I just tried to enter my card into the challenge before I had posted it!

This is sketch 26 at the Sugar Bowl with the added challenge of new. I used one of my new SN stamps which I won just before Christmas. It's her first outing and she is just perfect for a Winter Birthday. Papers are DCWV and Clare Curd. I'm really enjoying trying out different colour schemes.
That's all from me today. I'm off for a lie down now.

8 comments:

dolcreations said...

This card is so fitting considering the kind of weather you are having! I love that image..the bright red coat is so nicely coloured. Beautiful job.
Christine

Nina Macaulay said...

your colouring in of the stamp is fantastic! Looks really great. I wonder what kind of pens you used?
Good luck :o)
Nina.

Georgia said...

Oh wow Marianne, this is so gorgeous! I love the bright colours and lovely papers! :)
Love, Georgia xx

Jo said...

Lovely cards as always Marianne, just on a catch up and see you are not well, do hope you feel better soon! Keep warm Hugs Jo x

Ali Dantre said...

Hi Marianne. sorry to read you not feeling to good darling. You rest up ok and keep warm.
This card is stunning as you say, perfect for a winter birthday. Your colouring really brings your card / image to life!

Love
Lisa.xxx

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne
This card is so lovely! The colours and sentiment are just perfect!
Hugs Lynsey x

cats whiskers said...

Awesome card sweetie just love the colour scheme
Hugs Jacqui x

Lilian said...

Your card's lovely Marianne! Beautiful coloring and color combo too :) Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a wonderful day!