Sunday 5 December 2010

Notebooks


SECOND POST FOR TODAY.
I made covers for some little notebooks. I really enjoy making these as it is like making mini cards and great for using scrap papers. The flower is from a set I bought in the US, Inkadinkadoo I think, and the owls are Little Clare. Flowers are Prima with pearls and brads. I used the MS doily punch and he swirls were made from a Sizzix corner die. Tiny punched leaves made with a Papermania punch.
Challenges
Creative Card Crew Not another card
Fussy and Fancy Anything but a card
Paper Sundaes Gift it

11 comments:

dolcreations said...

These are wonderful Christmas gifts Marianne! These days I seem to forget things if I do not write them down...LOVE these!

Unknown said...

These are sooooo pretty! love em! Leigh x

Vicky said...

Simply gorgeous Marianne, love them :o)
Hugs Vicky xx

Berry said...

These are so pretty Marianne, fab colour choices hugs Rebekah xx

Crystal said...

Great notebooks, such a great way to use up those scraps! Love the flowers too. Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes this week :)

Tammylee said...

Super cute!
I also wanted to let you know that I have some yummy blog candy on my blog!

http://tammyleestampcorner.blogspot.com/2010/11/blog-candy-now.html

Tammylee

debby4000 said...

Beautiful notebooks Marianne.
luv
Debby

♥Gemma♥ said...

Gorgeous notebooks Marianne :o)
hugs and xxx

Lynsey said...

Beautiful note books Marianne! These make such lovely gifts!
Hugs Lynsey x

pinky said...

Great how they turn a note book into something very expensive looking, just love these Marianne.
Pinky

Lisa said...

These are lovely Marianne :-)

Lisa x