Friday 29 July 2011

Oh Pants

Well today you can get your hands on the lovely new SWALK and Humphrey stamps at Crafter's Companion. Hope you'll be watching Create and Craft at the weekend when there will be lots of shows featuring these new stamps and the fabulous new Spectrum Noir pens.

My card today is such a fun image. I used papers from SWALK 2 CD and some satin ribbon also from Crafter's Companion. I die cut the sentiment with a Nestie die and tucked it behind the image for a change. The flowers are Prima with flower brads.

I would like to enter this into the challenge of humour/funny at CES. I'll be back later with another card.

13 comments:

Claire said...

Fab card Marianne - I do love these images. Hugs, Claire x

Arline said...

This is lovely! These new stamps are a must I think!!xx

lindah11 said...

such a sweet card love what you have done
hugs linda xxx

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card Marianne, such a sweet fun image :o) Lisa x

Anonymous said...

She is gorgeous and so sweet Marianne.
If you get chance drop by my Dezinaworld blog today to grab some freebies and see the new prize challenge for the month
Have a fabulous weekend
June

Kasia Udalska said...

:))) I'm lovin'It !! :)))

Sofie V said...

What a pretty card! I love the colors!

Greetings Sofieke

Jill said...

Thought you were being rude for a minute til I looked at the image!! Great card in your favourite purple! Jill x

Berry said...

This is darling Marianne! What a super cute image and sentiment hugs Rebekah xx

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous!!:) Sandra H

coops said...

gorgeous card marianne.the wording is brilliant and stunning image :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

lol.. super funny.. that sentiment is perfect with the image!! Thanks for joining in at CES xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne,this is such a fun card! Love the beautiful colours!
Hugs Lynsey x