Saturday 13 August 2011

Geekboy

Here I am with a scheduled post as I am at a craft fair, with my DT card for Totally Gorjuss where this week's challenge is Circles. I have used one of the new Goth Kidz called Geekboy. He is a digi available from Squiggle Stamps, see link in my sidebar. He is coloured with Promarkers and has glossy accents on his glasses. I have teamed him with the men's papers from Dovecraft, real old faithfuls these, and the blue is from the Wild Rose for Men pack. Bakers twine from Crafty Emma's. I added some teeny buttons and card candi to keep the circle theme going. I hope you can join in this week's challenge as we have a fab prize from Crafter's Companion so you could get your hands on some lovely goodies.

9 comments:

lindah11 said...

awh that's lovely
hugs linda xxx

Claire said...

LOL Great card hun. Hugs, Claire x

Squirrel x said...

He's just gorgeous hun! May have a play with this challenge later. Love what you have done here (and aren't those Dovecraft papers fab). Hope you are having a great day. Hugs Sxx

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne, what a great card! That image is super cute and great for a male card!
Hugs Lynsey x

coops said...

gorgeous card marianne.the image is fab and i love your stunning colouring ;D

xx coops xx

pinky said...

Ah its so gorgeous Marianne! He is such a wee cutie!

Sandra H said...

This is another gorgeous card Marianne, love the image and colouring such a fun card too!:) Sandra H

Eline said...

Hi.
What a wonderful card you have made. Cute image and stunning colouring!!
I have visited your blog several times. You have a lot of wonderful stuff here. Lots of inspiration I must say. Thanks for sharing!!
Have a great Sunday, Marianne.
Hugs

Arline said...

He is ace! Great card....love the colours you have used and all of the finishing touches!x