Monday 12 September 2011

Only one more sleep to go

Here's today's sneak peek of the new Humphrey CDs which will be launched as Pick of the Day on Ideal World at 9pm tomorrow. Loads of shows on Create and Craft on Wednesday. I know because I have set up my recorder for all of them. My card today is HUGE, well bigger than usual. It's made from an A3 sheet of Centura pearl card from Crafter's Companion folded in half to make an A4 card. The letters are from the CD as is the cute Humphrey pyrimage and the papers. These letters are great as you have the choice of 5 sizes. I used my MS cherish border punch and added some of my fave bunting.

I'm off to the hairdresser this morning but will be back later with my Whoppsi Daisy card which unfortunately has been missed off the DT cards for today's challenge but hopefully that will be rectified by the time I post my card.

10 comments:

Seafield Jo said...

Fab card Marianne, I love the bunting. Jo x

Lisa Jane said...

oh i love the bunting too.. soo cute

Lisa x

Squirrel x said...

So gorgeous hun! Hugs Sxx

Lynda said...

Beautiful! Love the bunting too and the cute image - what a sweetie!

Love Lynda xxx

Nannieflash said...

Oh Marianne what a fabulous card love the decoupage and your papers. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Anonymous said...

Stunning card, Marianna!
Love this image, it's so sweet, and your design is very pretty, also your coloring. Hugs!

julie_woolston said...

Marianne they are lovely,

Julie x

coops said...

gorgeous card marianne.the image is so sweet and i love the fab bunting :D

xx coops xx

Sandra H said...

This is a brilliant card :) Sandra H

Arline said...

Wow! Fabulous card!xx