Tuesday 4 August 2009

First wedding anniversary


A good friend at work asked me to make a first wedding anniversary card for some friends for whom I made their wedding card last year. Where did that year go? The girl loves pink so here is a rather pink card. The image is a freebie from Pollycraft, coloured with Promarkers, whose challenge this week is buttons and bows. I love buttons and thought these little heart buttons were just perfect for this card. The fab sketch is from Sunday Sketch and Stamp. Papers are Papermania's Sweet Nothings and Simply Elegant.

13 comments:

pinky said...

Excellent card, really love that image and have used it a few times myself.
Pinky

dolcreations said...

How super cute! I really like how personalized your card with their names! Great image as well!

Leanne said...

This is sooo lovely. I adore that image and the colours are gorgeous!

Thank you for entering my Gorjuss Girls blog candy - good luck!!

Hugs
Leanne
xx

Rach said...

A fabulous card..
thank you for dropping by my blog and entering my blog candy.. good luck hugs rachxx

MarkerGeek said...

This is fab!!

Becky said...

Gorgeous card Marianne, love these sweet little love birds!
Love Becky xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne, this is really pretty! Love papers you have used.
Hugs Lynsey:)

Paula said...

Lovely card, So pretty!
thanks for joining us at PC this time
Paula xx

clare said...

Aww..such a sweet card..love the image..and a great take on my sketch..thanks once again for taking part in SS&S challenge
good luck..and we hope you can join us again
thanks clare SS&S DT

Emma said...

Aw super cute card...really gorgeous.
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft and good luck.
Emma x

Sunday Sketch and Stamp said...

Gorgeous card. Thank you for playing along at Sunday Sketch & Stamp.

xx

thescrapmaster said...

Aww those birds are so adorable! Great card. I love all your little touches on this one.
Hugs,
Samantha
SP Color Combos Creator -Come play at SPCC!
http://spcolorcombos.blogspot.com

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Gorgeouss Card:) thanks for joining us at the Pollycraft Challenge :)

hugs Ria