Tuesday 8 September 2009

Merry Christmas


This little bear was part of a stamp set given away with this month's Cardmaking and Papercraft. I couldn't resist buying the mag when I saw the bears. The lovely simple sketch is from Moving along with the times. Sewing, faux or real, was also required so I drew some french knots around the white circle. Sew, sew, sew was also the theme at Whimsy. Lastly polka dot party is the challenge at My Time to Craft. The papers are DCWV Rose Tinted Christmas. The image is coloured with Promarkers as are 2 of the snowflakes, which came from America. I added a bow instead of text to the sketch as the bear says it all.

8 comments:

thread-bare said...

Aww this bear is just too cute. Think I will have to hunt out this mag. Thanks for coming over to MAWTT again this week. x Clare xx

pinky said...

Must get that mag, the little bear is cute, love the pink papers.
Pinky

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne, this is so sweet! I had to buy this magazine too!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah how cute is that stamp. Well done on all the wins lately, My you are a lucky Duck. Hope the stamps got to you ok. Thanks for joining in with us again this week on MAWTT, Hazelxoxox

Mandy said...

Hi Marianne, this is so gorgeous, fab colour, I grabbed the mag too but not inked them up yet xx

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Aww, very cute! Love that paper and the cute image. Thanks for joining in at Whimsy this week. :)

Rach said...

such a sweet card, hugs rachxx

Lesley said...

Lovely card, cute teddy! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx