Saturday 14 November 2009

Stamp with fun


I hope the weather is better where you are than it is here. It is 4.15 pm and as black as night and pouring with rain. It has been like that most of the day so a perfect excuse to craft once the work was done. Thank goodness for the conservatory where it was at least a bit lighter so I could take the photo. This is for the sketch challenge at Stamp with fun. Forever friends image coloured with PMs and glittered. Paper is BG Eskimo Kisses. The stickers were some I had in my stash from last year and I thought they went perfectly with the colours.

8 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Marianne, what a cute card. I love the adorable image and your colouring is fab. The papers are gorgeous and the stickers are perfect. Thanks for joining us at stamp with fun this week. Hugs, Denise x

Kim. said...

A really lovely card and I love that image, he is just so cute I will definitely have to look out for that stamp. By the way the weather only got worse as it hit the coast of Lowestoft lol.
Kim xXx

Nilla said...

Beautiful card! Love the cute image! Thanks for joining the fun at SWF! Hugs Nilla

cats whiskers said...

What stunning colours on thsi one hun just adore it all
Hugs Jacqui x

tanjaak said...

Your card´s lovely. Thanks for joining us at Stamp with Fun. Hope to see you take part in the next challenge aswell.
hugs,Tanja

Lynsey said...

Wow I love this card Marianne! Your colouring looks really great.
Hugs Lynsey x

Anonymous said...

wonderful sweet card !!! thanks for joining in our challenge.
hugs tina46
swf-team

Jo said...

Great card Marianne, I love the image and I am jealous that you have a conservatory, mine is a pile of bricks!!! Hugs Jo x