Thursday 7 January 2010

Washing day


Well no-one is hanging their washing out in this weather that's for sure. I hope you are all keeping warm. I was all wrapped up this morning and opened the front door to be greeted with a heavy snow shower. Luckily I had brought some work home on a data stick just in case so I unwrapped myself again and stayed home in the warm.

The sketch I have used is from Stamp with fun. I cut out the Greeting Farm image and mounted her onto card embossed with the Cuttlebug bubbles embossing folder to give the idea of washing powder bubbles. I bought the Happy Birthday ribbon a couple of years ago at a show and hardly use it. The corners were bought at Lakeland when they used to stock craft supplies and must be about 3 years old, so I'm keeping up my New Year's resolution to use neglected stash. The card is also for the challenge of Anything Goes at Anyone for Anya.

7 comments:

pinky said...

Ah this is just so cute, don't we all feel like this on wash day, only problem is with 5 adults living in this house its wash day every day!
Pinky

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne, what a cutie! Love the layout of your card and you are being good using up old stash. The corners look really nice on your card.
Hugs Lynsey x

dolcreations said...

What I would give to be putting my laundry outside! Sun would be shinning and the air warm as can be! Ahhhh...just wishing! I love this image Marianne..you coloured her beautifully!
Christine

Ali Dantre said...

Hi Marianne, beautiful card...I love this image! great LO and your colouring is super!
Hugs
Lisa.xx

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Lovely colours, pretty ribbon.

Love from AFA?!

Renata

The Crafty Den said...

What a pretty card. I love the image and the papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at stamp with fun this week. Hugs, Denise x

tanjaak said...

Hi! What a cheerfull card. Thanks for joining the Stamp with Fun challenge this week.
hugs, Tanja