Saturday 27 November 2010

Fairytale


Yet another of these easel cards with another LOTV cutie in my fave colour this time. The paper is some old Papermania paper from a set I bought when I first started playing with papers. I used a Nestie for the stamped sentiment which was on an image I was given. Flowers are Prima with Wild Orchid roses and punched fern leaves. Lots of sparkle with glitter on the image and some gem flowers. I am entering this into the challenge of fairytales or panto season at Cupcake and one for the girls at Charisma. Back to Christmas cards this afternoon.

12 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

oh love the colours again really stands out and such a cutie
Hugs Kate xx

Victoria said...

very pretty

Vicky said...

This is the sweetest card ever!, such an adorable image Marianne and fab colour too,
hugs Vicky xx

Loz said...

Oh, Marianne, what have I told you!! My DH will not be pleased when I show him all the LOTV stamps that I MUST HAVE! heheh
Love the colours - really must make some easel cards...
Congrats on your Create4fun win!!

MagsB said...

This is lovely! The image is darling, and I love how you've layered all those scalloped circles. Just fab!

luv, Mags x

dolcreations said...

That deep purple is absolutely perfect for this image! Gorgeous Marianne Gorgeous!!!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Marianne, love it.
luv
Debby

♥Gemma♥ said...

Its sooooo adorable marianne.....such a sweet image and i adore that sentiment :o)
hugs and xxx

pinky said...

Gorgeous colours and the shape is just so perfect Marianne.
Pinky

Shelly said...

Gorgeous card! I love the image and the soft colours! Great work! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week! Shelly x

Faye said...

Hi Marianne. This is such a pretty card, I love the colours. Thanks so much for playing at Cupcake. xx

Lynsey said...

Marianne this is just so pretty! Can't wait to have time to use these pretty squares!
Hugs Lynsey x