Saturday 18 December 2010

GDT card for CES

The lovely Emma at CES asked all her guest designers if they would like to return for her challenge today of Anything Goes. Of course I said yes and here is my card using James from Lili of the Valley. I added lots of silver glitter to the tinsel. The papers were free with November's Making Cards. I used the MS snowflake PATP punches. The circle was cut with a Nestie and embossed with Swiss Dots. The card was cream and looked too pale behind the image so I used a red ink pad on it. Flowers are Wild Orchid Cherry Blossom and roses with some red flowers I bought locally. I found the gold holly leaves from Papercellar in my stash.

I would like to enter this card into the challenge of Christmas at 2 Sisters.

7 comments:

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Wishcraft said...

So cute :o) Great colours too. Lisa x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh so sweet just love all the sparkle!
hugs shell xx

dolcreations said...

Sorry I have not been around...my computer was acting up!Hopefully all fixed! I love this card...the way you put glitter on his garland is really quite nice and effective! I hear you are getting more snow today! I feel for you, as we have LOTS!

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card Marianne, just love all the sparkle!
Hope you are well and staying warm,
hugs Vicky xx

Miria said...

Hi, Marianne. This card is another adorable one of yours, I love the shape and all the fab details! Hugs. Miria

downrightcrafty said...

wow love the papers on this stunning creation
Merry Xmas
Hugs Kate xx