Thursday 19 May 2011

Humphrey sneak peek 4

Good morning everyone and welcome to my new followers. After some gloomy days the sun is shining again and I'm here with another sneak peek of the new launch from Crafter's Companion. This is another of those images that just makes me smile. There are 2 CDS and this one is from the Occasions CD. Fabulous decoupage and lovely papers. I've used my 2 MS heart punches, Prima flowers and gems. I would like to enter this into the challenge of 1 image, 2 papers and 3 different types of embellishment at Card Makin Mamas.

I will be back with at least one more card later today including another sneak peek.  Only one week left to enter my candy.

11 comments:

Chrissy said...

So cute, and such pretty heart papers.Love the MS punched hearts too..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Squirrel x said...

I think these Humphreys are gonna do a Dumbo hun - they are gonna fly! I want every one I've seen so far, lol. This is the most gorgeous card babes, you are such a talented girl. Hugs, Sxx

Seafield Jo said...

This is gorgeous. Fab use of punches. Jo x

Linda said...

what a cute card\
hugs linda

pinky said...

Boy they are working you well Marianne, another gorgeous creation!!

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

ADORABLE!!!! Love it

Ali x

Ciska said...

What a cute image, you've used it really well! Thanks for participating in our challenge at Card Makin' Mamas!

coops said...

aw this is gorgeous marianne.i love your pretty details and the image so cute ;D

xx coops xx

Loz said...

have to admit it took me a while to figure out what's going on in this image :P looked like a 2-headed, 4-armed elephant LOL!!
love the punches ♥

Loz said...

have to admit it took me a while to figure out what's going on in this image :P looked like a 2-headed, 4-armed elephant LOL!!
love the punches ♥

Lynsey said...

This is fantastic Marianne! Love the embellishments.
Hugs Lynsey x