Tuesday 13 September 2011

Humphrey is coming

9pm tonight on Ideal World sees the launch of the double CD set and 12 stamps of Humphrey's Corner Christmas. My last sneak peek is the first sample I made as I couldn't wait to play with my new toy, the fab Grand Calibur. I used the largest Nestie and folded it in half and then used smaller sizes for the paper and matting. Paper, sentiment and topper which I decoupaged are from the CDs.  I added some Crealie die cut swirls and a padded heart I found in my stash. I would like to enter this into the swirls challenge at Craftyhazelnuts. I have been so busy the last 3 days I haven't made a card since Thursday so I am feeling the need for some crafting this afternoon once the housework is done. Catch you later.

10 comments:

Linda said...

what a cute card
hugs linda

lindah11 said...

another super card
hugs linda xxx

Wishcraft said...

Fab card Marianne. Love the design and colours, and the image is so sweet :o) Lisa x

Pam Leng said...

Marianne this is a beautiful card, not long to go now xx

Sandra H said...

Hi Marianne, your card is lovely great image and great layout:) Sandra H

Hazel said...

Super card - love the image and all those swirls and padded heart - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 37 - hope to see you again soon.

Lisa Jane said...

oh i love the shape of your card and the little padded heart is so sweet
Lisa x

lindyloo said...

oh my I just love him can not wait till 9pm tonight love the shape of the card too hugs linda x

coops said...

gorgeous card marianne.i love the shape and colours ;D

xx coops xx

Arline said...

This is great...love the shape of this card and all of the swirls!x