Friday 10 February 2012

Love is in the air everywhere

I've another busy day ahead. The plumber has just arrived to service the central heating and put in a new circuit board as every time the boiler starts up the tank makes a dreadful buzzing noise. As the airing cupboard is in my craftroom you can imagine how irritating the noise is. Then we're off out to get some paint, a table for craft fairs and some food shopping. Also have a Birthday card to deliver but hopefully will have time for crafting this evening.

This is my first DT card for the new monthly challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs where the challenge is Love is in the Air. I've used one of the gorgeous new digi images which you can buy here. There is also a bargain basement so well worth checking out the website. I've coloured the image with Promarkers and Flexmarkers and teamed it with some Doodlebug papers which I won ages ago. Not many sheets left now. I've added some pearls and a ticket sentiment, minimal embellies for me but the card just didn't seem to need more as I wanted to show off the lovely glittery paper.

There are so many love challenges at the moment but I have chosen these ones to enter.
Dream Valley Valentine
Crafting when we can Valentine/Love
Delicious Doodles All loved up
CRAFT Valentine's Day
Simon Says Love is in the air
I love Promarkers Love is in the air
Fab n funky Love is in the air
Crafts and me Use a new image
Crafty Catz Valentines

In order to celebrate my new DT post at Crafty Sentiments I am offering a new candy of £10 to spend at Abi's Crafts. As soon as I have linked my card I will be putting the candy with the link on my candy page for you to enter.

29 comments:

julie_woolston said...

So sweet Marianne the lovely colour tones.It's just beautiful.

Hugs Julie x

Scrappy Scatty said...

Stunning card xx

Joey said...

Sounds like a busy day Marianne, this is a gorgeous card, beautiful image. Joey x

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card Marianne love your image and your papers are fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Sue said...

Your card is stunning Marianne,hope you get to put your feet up in your craft room later.
Hugs Sue x

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
what a super cute image hunni, i just love it
your card is wonderfull with colors
hugs angelique

Claire said...

This is a lovely card, really cute image. Hugs, Claire x

Tine said...

Fabulous shades of blue & turquoise. Pretty card, Marianne. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Stamps and Paper said...

Such a cute card ..

Anne

pinky said...

Very sweet card, love that wee image Marianne.

Alizabethy said...

what a stunning card - the papers set off the image a treat!

Elaine said...

Ooo this is so pretty Marianne, and perfect for Valentines Day.
I love that image...really sweet.

Hugs Elaine xx

Sandra H said...

So lovely Marianne, and the colours choosen are lovely too!:) Sandra H

Jackie said...

A beautiful card, so nice to see different colours on Valentine cards this year :o)
Jackie xx

coops said...

gorgeous card marianne.i love your blue colours and the image is fab :D

xx coops xx

downrightcrafty said...

sweet Marianne, fabulous image and gorgeous shaping on the image plate, beautiful
Hugs Kate xx

Marissa Isabel said...

This is a beautiful card!!
Thanks for sharing your project with us at CRAFT Challenge
Blessings
Marissa Isabel

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne what a great card! Love the image!
Hugs Lynsey x

Rosalien Zwackhalen said...

Fabulous card, I love how you coulored the image and I love the glitter on the background.
Thanks for joining DC.

Hugs, Rosalien

Arline said...

Lovely card! Great colours xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a Delightful card for our Delightful Challenge! Thanks for sharing hugs Susan xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Marianne this is both cute and romantic, the image is gorgeous so are the colours and design, wonderful card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Aunty Sue said...

What a lovely card and thanks for joining Crafty Catz. xx

Janette said...

This is so sweet, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

Krafty Kows said...

Aw this is a lovely card. I love the image and the colours you've chosen. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T this week. Jeanette

carol said...

Hi...gorgeous card, thanks for playing along with CRAFT and CRAFTY CATZ this week, x carol

Emma H said...

Such a lovely card,and the image is just precious! Thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky this week!

Poppet said...

Beautiful colour choice Marianne, the papers look wonderful and I love the mat you have chosen for your fab image.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

Lin said...

What a delightful creation.

Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley this time.

Lin