Friday 2 March 2012

Snow in March

Back again as promised with my second post this morning. I've used an old favourite Sugar Nellie stamp for my DT card at Winter Wonderland. We are trying something new this year and this week is the first of our occasional photo inspiration pictures. You'll have to head over to the challenge to find the photo but I can tell you that I have used the colours, boots and present as my inspiration.

I've distressed and inked the edges of the Marianne Designs papers and Core'dinations card and added some MS punched white glitter card snowflakes.

Challenges:
The Sugar Bowl 2nd entry using the sketch
ABC Christmas D is for Distressing
Papercrafting Journey Anything Goes
Simon Says Anything Goes

As some of you will have read I had a hospital visit yesterday afternoon  and saw a neurologist. I was so relieved when he said there is nothing wrong with me. It appears that the shaking incidents were caused by my sinus infection. Let's hope so anyway as the last 3 days I have felt absolutely fine. I have so much going on in March starting tomorrow with a craft fair and then a meal at friends tomorrow night so my Totally Gorjuss DT card is scheduled. I must go and do some housework now and then get busy sorting out for tomorrow and working on some more Crafter's Companion samples so busy day ahead.

Talking of Totally Gorjuss my lovely teamie Sarah has opened an online shop and currently has a DT call for a new blog challenge linked to the shop Craft All Day. Sarah has some lovely stuff in the shop so do hop over and take a look.

35 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Marianne,

What a beautiful card with a very happy snowman!

Clarissa Schupp said...

Hello Marianne,

love the christmas in spring..hope you have a wonderful weekend.
xoxo Clarissa

Pat said...

What a cute card! I love that snowman image and all the snowflakes :)

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful Marianne

Hugs Julie x

Curly said...

He is such a cheerful looking Snowman Marianne and coloured perfectly,
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs Bridget :0) x

Linda Simpson said...

Love the snowman! I love this cheery Christmas card!

Hugs
Linda xxx

Pamela said...

Hope we don't get anymore snow. Beautiful card Marianne, great snowman image.

Pam x

Mary J said...

Fantastic Marianne! Totally love the colours and embellishing!

Sandra H said...

Marianne, Your card is totally beautiful the colouring is done to perfection .........so stunning:)

Jill said...

Hi Marianne, thank goodness you have been given the ok. Hope you aren't prophetic with 'snow in March' - don't want any of that!! Have a good weekend. Jill x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card sweetie loving the image he's lush.
Glad your hospital visit went well shug.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

craftymum said...

Hi Marianne

I love your card. I feel as cold as your snowman at the moment!!!
Thank you for mentioning my DT call. I have just opened some more deliveries. Great new stamps, Mini note books, boxes to alter....oooh I am like a child in a sweet shop!!!!

Hugs Sarah x

Unknown said...

Marianne it is "Snow" Beautiful.
What a FAB card.
Hugs Elaine

Claire said...

This is such a lovely Christmas card. Hugs, Claire x

Unknown said...

Awww how cute Marianne, beautiful Christmas card! Jo xxx

downrightcrafty said...

Hiya hun did not realise you were so unwell, you should have said, and snow in March yep cold enough for it here, another gorgeous addition to your Xmas card stock
Hugs Kate xx

Julie said...

Fab card - great colours!

Glad to hear it's all gone well at the hospital - that must be a relief for you! xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne, such good news about your hospital visit! I love your card, the distressing looks great!
Hugs Lynsey x

Unknown said...

Love this card! You did a great job!

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

This is so sweet, I love the image and those papers are gorgeous
Lindsay xx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card love the image and love the paper distressing too! Thanks for entering our Challenge at ABC Christmas challenge this time, see you soon! hugs Samantha :0)

Debbie said...

Beautiful card Marianne, great snowman image. Glad all went well at the doctors.
Debbie x

cabio's craft corner said...

This is so cool. Love the way you used the bright coloring on this Snowman card :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

deliciagrey said...

Wonderful card Marianne !!. Its so nice and cool snow image. Due to image card become more attractive and fantastic.

printed pens

Linda said...

Hi Marianne I love the snowman and I am glad you are alright love Linda

Karen said...

Love this snowman Marianne, lovely card.
xx

Chris said...

I love this, great colours and image. Chris xx

pauline said...

Love the card xx

Angel-23 said...

love this the snowman image is fab.
Hugs Rachael xx

pinky said...

Stunning card, the colours just make the whole thing pop Marianne. So glad you got good news at the hospital.

Anonymous said...

So glad it was good news from the hospital Marianne. You must have been so worried! Fab card - love that gorgeous snowman!
xx

pickle said...

A beaut! Love the sparkle and the colour is lush
Kerry x

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful Christmas card! You are so clever starting already!! Thank you for playing in the Sugar Bowl!!

Borqna said...

BRAVO! Perfect!
Good luck!

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - love the colours!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge...hope you'll join us tomorrow for another fun challenge!
Helen x