Sunday 15 April 2012

Ally Pally

I hadn't planned to spend too much at Ally Pally yesterday but I blew the budget and dipped into the credit card just a little. So many tempting goodies and I really wanted some Memory Box dies as I am finding them so lovely to use, the card just falls out of the die, no prodding around to get them out. I restricted myself to 5 and only bought 2 stamps and 1 paper pad. It's Bo Bunny and such gorgeous blues and browns, very vintage. I also bought some die cuts from Little Claire and LOTV as I have so many craft fairs coming up I will need to make some quicker cards and these are ideal.

I met so many lovely people including Vicky, Teresa, Jo, Heidi and Steve at Little Claire, Leoni Pujol, Jayne at Stamposaurus, Jacqui and Claire at Crafter's Companion and also bumped into Nandia, one of my CC DT members.
Here I am with Vicky and Teresa.

I'm feeling tired tonight after three days away and two days of walking round shows, first The Gadget Show Live and then BSSB so I'm going to leave adding a card and will wait until tomorrow when hopefully I will feel fresher. Have lots to share with you this week. Need to catch up with visiting you too.

Waving hello to my lovely two new followers, Annie and Teresa.

17 comments:

Hazel said...

Ooh Marianne - I lurve those Memory Box dies too - how did you manage to restrict yourself to just 5!

Have a lovely relaxing evening.

Hugs

hazel xx

Unknown said...

get some rest and then enjoy playing with your new goodies.
Chris x

Rachael said...

Ooo jealous of your new yummy stash!! Sounds like you had lots of fun. Enjoy your rest and playing with your new goodies! Rach :) xx

julie_woolston said...

Wow all those goodies you are going to have fen tomorrow.
Have a lovely relaxing evening.

Hugs Julie x

Linda said...

I wish you fun with your new crafting stuff
hugs Linda

Kazabing said...

So jealous of all your new crafty goodies. Have fun playing with them and I look forward to seeing all your wonderfull creations with them.
hugs
Kaza. xxx

Jill said...

Glad you had a lovely time Marianne. Looks as if you bought some great stuff! Jill x

craftymum said...

Wow. you look like you had a great time Marianne

hugs Sarah x

Catherine said...

Looks like you had a fab time, have a nice rest...

mags said...

Glad you had a good time. I also got some Memory Box dies. Only 3 but will no doubt be getting more over the next few weeks.
Mags
x

Lynne in NI said...

Oooh looks like you've loads of lovely goodies there! Lucky you getting to go to Ally Pally ... our craft show in Belfast doesn't have half the suppliers. I'd say the Gadget Show would be good fun too!

rachel said...

wow - that looks like a fantastic stash Marianne - you know you just needed it all though don't you? Good on you! Hugs Rachel xx

Berry said...

Ooo lucky you I do love those memory box dies too and great photo of you! Hugs rebekah xx

Squirrel x said...

If the size of the stash is anything to go by, I'd say you have had a brilliant time! Green with envy - can I come and play? Hugs Sxx

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Marianne, oooh! you bought some lovely bits! It was so lovely to meet you at Ally Pally. I love that Humphrey card, such gorgeous colouring and delish pink lace, Big Hugs, Teresa x

Lynsey said...

Lovely stash Marianne!
Hugs Lynsey x

Sandra H said...

Hi Marianne, oh wow that's a lot of goodies looks like your did break the bank ...........well done l would of done the same.......lol:)x