Thursday 18 July 2013

Christmas in July


Time for the weekly challenge at Lili’s Little Fairies and this week we want to see your Christmas cards. I know the weather has been gorgeous and Summery but we are nearer to this Christmas than we are to last so if you want to get ahead it's the perfect time to get another card made. I'm sure you must have loads of gorgeous LOTV images to use, I know I am spoilt for choice.
Image - LOTV diecut
Papers - Echo Park Winter Wishes
Gauze - from LOTV 
Christmas tree - Marianne die and white glitter card
Snowflakes - MS punches and glitter card
Other - Stickles and shabby blue frantage

I did have more frantage on the card but I found the heatgun was taking the sticky off the double sided tape and my laters were starting to lift so I had to remove the bits which hadn't already melted and restick my layers. Previously I have only used it on one layer so haven't had this problem.

Challenges
My Mum's Craft Shop Just for girls
  The Hobby House Vintage 

27 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

This is gorgeous Marianne love your sweet image and the colours you've used
jacqui x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,lovely design.xxx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Marianne. The image and design look fab and I love the colours.
Lorraine x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Marianne. I love the image and beautiful colours.
Sue xx

Unknown said...

Hallo Marianne,
eine ganz zauberhafte Karte hast du da gestaltet und bei diesem schönen Wetter kann man ja mal eine Abkühlung gebrauchen,
liebe Grüße Ulrike

rachel said...

gorgeous card Marianne - what a fabulous scene and I adore the glitter xx

Whisper said...

Absolutely gorgeous and the first LOTV i ever had too, Luv Sam x

Lisa Jane said...

gorgeous cool colours and sparkle
Lisa x

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card Marianne, lovely colours and image.

Hugs Julie xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful card and super colours ...

Anne

Anonymous said...

gorgeous cool blues and such a pretty card, thank you for joining us at the Hobby House for our 2nd challenge
Hugs Kate xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Marianne love this image and fabulous paper's and colour's
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Carol S. said...

Hi Marianne, A lovely card and very different. The image is gorgeous and love the colours. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful card Marianne, love the image and pretty sparkles.

Donna x

Sandra H said...

Stunning card Marianne and such a beautiful image too x

Chrissy said...

So very pretty Marianne, love the image and beautiful sparkle..gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Claire said...

Gorgeous card, fab image and the blues and sparkle compliment it perfectly. Hugs, Claire x

Kat W said...

Oooh, so pretty Marianne and it's making me feel cooler just looking at it!
Hugs, Kat xx

Wishcraft said...

Oh very pretty and sparkly Marianne! Lovely card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Wishcraft said...

Just realised I haven't let you know when we're in Norfolk yet... think it's the third week in August, but I'll check it and let you know for definite! xx

coops said...

so stunning Marianne.gorgeous image and I love your icy colours :D

xx coops xx

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Marianne, I love your die cut image and lovely colour combination. Your snowflake and trees look fabulous cut from glitter card.
Pauline
x

Jackie said...

What a delightfully cool looking card, I love it :o)
Jackie xx

cuilliesocks said...

How did I miss this one, gorgeous image of course and what wonderful colours, love it, Kate x

mags said...

A lovely christmas card Marianne. Love all the blues and the super image.
Mags
x

Nikki Craft said...

Such a beautiful vintage style Christmas card....gorgeous sweet image! Thanks for joining us at The Hobby House! Good Luck :) x
hugs Nikki x

Lynsey said...

This is so pretty Marianne! Love the sparkle!
Hugs Lynsey x