Thursday 12 June 2014

A boy's best friend


Well I am having an exciting week as I have been asked to make another project for Cardmaking and Papercraft online.  I have also been making samples for the new release stamps from Little Claire for July so busy, busy, busy. I took time out yesterday to make this card to add to my stock for the next craft fair.
Image - LOTV sketch pad
Medium - Copics, Sakura gold star for buckle and buttons
Papers - Nitwits Country Gent from LOTV
Sentiment - LOTV grunge
Die - Impression Obsessions puppy set with sanded Core'dinations
Other - burlap, button, raffia

Challenges
Lili of the Valley Male or sporty
  A Creative Romance Anything goes option Happy Birthday 
Oldie but a goodie Father's Day/Masculine (nothing on this card is new) 
TTCD Anything goes 
Country View Only men allowed
  Natalie and Amy Four legged friends

Before I go I must tell you about the new launch at Crafty Ribbons

Gorgeous new wedding ribbons and more scrummy new ribbons to come shortly.

26 comments:

Doreen said...

Love the gorgeous image,great card.xxx

Desire Fourie said...

This is just precious with beautiful textures.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Unknown said...

Totally adorable Marianne, I tried to use Jute on one of my cards yesterday, then I ended up sneezing, LOL...love the diecuts of the dog and cat, and the fact that you have stressed them a bit...hugs xxxx

Sarah said...

What adorable die cut pooches Marianne!! Love the rest of the card too, the colourway is fab and the image beautifully coloured xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Wonderful card Marianne! Susan x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Oh I love this image Marianne. And your layout is great
Hugs Kelly

Diane said...

Love your card Marianne !! And yes like you I am very busy with the fab Little Claire new release !!

hugs Diane xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous creation, love the added puppies

Thank you for sharing with us at Natalie & Amy's this month, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous creation, love the added puppies

Thank you for sharing with us at Natalie & Amy's this month, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Sue said...

A very sweet image,love your colours and gorgeous card.
Sue xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Marianne, a delightful image and beautiful colours.
Sue xx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card and so perfect in everyway x

Linda Simpson said...

Oh my this is fabulous, the image is gorgeous and loving the layout.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Wiccababe said...

gorgeous card Marianne - I'm a sucker for boys cards
Debz
xx

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Marianne, great design.
Pauline
x

Debs said...

Totally fabulous card Marianne - love that sweet LOTV image and gorgeous detailing.
Debs xx

Chrissy said...

Gosh! I love this image Marianne..fabulous colouring and love the papers and all the details.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine said...

A brilliant mans card. I love the image and need those papers!
Lorraine x

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne, I love this card! The little dog dies finish it off just perfectly!
Hugs Lynsey x

Jackie said...

This image is absolutely delightful, love the card too :o)
Jackie xx

Doreen said...

Back with my DT hat Marianne,thanks for sharing this gorgeous card with us at Country View Challenges.xx

Erica said...

Beautiful card, Marianne! Gorgeous colours and I love the little puppies!

Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley June Challenge!

Good Luck!

Hugs

Erica x

Carol S. said...

Love this image and the colouring is perfect. All these DT cards and markets!! You will be up until 1 or 2am like me!! Well done. Hugs, Carol S.xx

coops said...

so gorgeous Marianne.i love the image and stunning layers and papers :D

xx coops xx

coops said...

so gorgeous Marianne.i love the image and stunning layers and papers :D

xx coops xx

Helen said...

Fabulous!
Thanks for playing at Oldie but a Goodie!
Helen x