Thursday 30 November 2017

Another white cottage


Lots of Inkylicious stamps on this one, he cottage, branches and sentiment. Simply stamped with white, some branches in brown and added red liquid pearls. White stamping on kraft always looks effecitve.

Challenges
ABC Christmas W for white 
Noor! Design UK Winter
Simon Says anything goes

I'm excited as I am expecting a delivery from Storage 4 Crafts today. When we went to the craft show at Peterborough we were looking at the storage units as I want a new one for my craft room so that we can move a dresser I currently have in there into the spare room.  The unit comes flat pack and as we are at the hospital shop tomorrow I am hoping it will be put together on Saturday. I bought the unit without the really useful boxes as I have a lot of boxes already and want to sort out what is going into it. I can always buy more boxes once I have it sorted. For now I am likely to put everything into it as best I can and then have a proper sort out as my craft room also needs decorating after Christmas, something I am not looking forward to as it is so much upheaval.

16 comments:

Isobel said...

Beautiful card. Have fun with your new storage x

brenda said...

White always looks so goon on Kraft Marianne.

B x

meg said...

Stunning Marianne, love the shadow branches, they make the white ones really pop.

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant card, so love this.x
[aNNie]🎄

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Marianne, I hope you will share some photographs of your storage unit - sounds like Graham is going to be busy.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Great effects on this kraft card! Love especially the branches with their shadows!

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous Marianne!
Hugs
Linda xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

A really awesome creation Marianne.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

misteejay said...

Such a lovely effect - beautiful card Marianne.
I don't envy you the upheaval but I'm sure it will be worth it when completed.
Toni xx

Sarah said...

Exciting indeed Marianne, I hope it has been delivered safely. What a lovely card, I always think kraft was made for white ink!! xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Marianne, I love your card, brilliantly designed on Kraft card, especially love the branches, good luck with the furniture building, Kate x

Carol S. said...

A beautiful card and a pretty scene. A bit like looking out our windows this morning, to see a 1 inch layer of snow everywhere!! Blizzards all day too. Probably the same for you too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Debbie said...

Wow those stamped branches look dimensional. Beautiful stamping on Kraft. Love it. Enjoy your new storage, hope you share some pics when you've got it put up etc....

Fikreta said...

So nice card!

Carissa said...

Very pretty, the stamping is so delicate.
Thanks for playing along at the ABC Christmas Challenge.
Carissa

Mandy said...

Gorgeous CAS card Marianne! It's so elegant and pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx